Caring Connections, a program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO), is a national consumer engagement initiative to improve care at the end of life, supported by a grant from The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Provides free resources, information and motivation for actively learning about end-of-life resources.
- Promotes awareness of and engagement in efforts to increase access to quality end-of-life care.
- Helps people connect with the resources they need, when they need them.
- Brings together community, state and national partners working to improve end-of-life care.
Free Resources via website: www.caringinfo.org
Provides a variety of free resources on topics including:
- Advance care planning
- Financial issues
- Hospice and palliative care
- Grief and loss
NHPCO HelpLine, 800-658-8898
A toll-free helpline available to people looking for information, including educational brochures, advance directives or contact information for a hospice or other organization.
Addressing issues ranging from caregiving to paying for end-of-life care to grief and loss